WHAT WE DO
Whether you are a licensee looking for a new brand to push into your category of expertise, or a licensor looking to maximize your brand’s potential, we have the expertise and experience needed to assist you through every step of this journey.
We have experience working with a wide range of partners from suppliers of apparel and accessories, to publishers, toy manufacturers, retailers, department stores, fashion brands, and more.
Whatever the product or brand, we have experience making it a success in our markets.
- We track, visit, and exhibit at local and international trade shows.
- We build lasting relationships with organizations, individuals , and properties – setting standards in our region.
- We invest in brand knowledge & marketing.
When working with a licensee we provide end-to-end support throughout the entire licensing process. By licensing any of the brands that Plus Licens represents, your products will make use of an instant, established, and exciting brand awareness and gain a competitive advantage over your competitors.
Licensing with Plus Licens opens new market and growth opportunities, as well as new target groups that you can target with your other products.
- We maximize revenue through fast, accurate coordination and communication on all levels.
- We use our well-established network to spot the latest trends, conduct site inspections, store checks, and retail activation activities on multiple markets.
- Build DTR relationships with key retailers.
- Initiate and coordinate marketing and retail activities.
With our vast experience and well-established network in multiple industries and markets, we can strategically identify exciting and profitable partnerships, collaborations, and market activities.
- We build, support and maintain properties for the long term.
- We have enthusiastic, dedicated, and highly experienced teams across Europe.
- We identify and recruit partners to build commercially viable licensed consumer product programs on global, regional, and local levels, delivering exposure and significant revenue to brand owners.